Review HP Compaq 6510b Laptop Notebook With Windows 7 3Gb Ram, Wireless and CDRW/DVD-Rom Combo Drive

I have been using second hand Thinkpad notebook computers for a while and I have found them to be excellent value for money.
My present Thinkpad T41 has been my main travel notebook over the last four years.
All the thinkpads come with high quality keyboards which is a requirement for me as I have been using mine for coursework. And they are pretty slim, not big bricks like many notepads that I have seen.
The build quality of thinkpads is excellent and mine has been regularly lugged about by me but is still in good shape. The high quality construction of these notebooks was an important feature that helped them command a very high price when new.
Read Full Review >>>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews