Review PlayStation 3 320Gb Model - Scarlet Red






Read Full Review >>>
I bought this new Red 320GB PS3 Slim as my older original 120GB slimline was on it's way out, and becoming very unresponsive.

At first I thought it was an un-needed purchase and I felt it may not be worth the price over my last Playstation, as it was still usuable. As soon as the package arrived I suddenly felt excited as it was packaged very nicely and arrived earlier than expected. Upon first opening the PS3 I noticed the controllers, which are the same as a usual PS3 controller, but the red finish feels much more artsy and it goes very well with the Playstation itself, which looks brilliant by my TV, at the moment being black and boring so the red really stands out among the crowd of gadgets.
Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews