Review Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-K Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom, 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie)

Read Full Review >>>
My trusty old Canon Ixus 70 (my third Canon) finally packed up. I researched in Which?, read all the reviews, and decided to go for the Panasonic Lumix on the personal recommendation of two different people, who had one themselves. I paid a bit more for the DMCSZ1, fairly new on the market, because it offered the Leica lens and the 10x Super Zoom. I like its very simple design, its easy-to-use instructions and its intelligent auto mode which gives good clear shots and excellent colour. It also does well in evening half light, which is nice. You can also photograph quite a large object in a small room without having to stand too far away from it, which is very handy. The Lumix has a brilliant small, light and simple charger, and the memory card from my Canon camera fitted it, which was useful.
Read Full Review >>>






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews