Review Toshiba Satellite C855-10Z 15.6 inch Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5/3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium, USB 3.0)

Bought this to replace my old Toshiba which was working at snail pace! Spent weeks reviewing everyone else's reviews about laptops and chose this because it was a familiar make which I am used to and also it's processing speed. It is much lighter than my old model, so doesn't crush your lap! I like the silver lid, but not so keen on the all black keyboard - this is a personal preference though and doesn't impact on the whizzy speed of the machine. I haven't explored all the functions yet on it, as I mainly use it for word-processing and accessing the internet. Speed is great and although it is only a 15.6 inch - the screen looks much bigger and wider. Have found that the speakers are a little bit tinny sounding, but overall a good value machine which I really like and would recommend to anyone.
Read  Full Review >>>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews